Do You Need Help with Response to Intervention (RtI)?
- Is RtI becoming your mandate for high risk students?
- Would you like to learn about this proven model for diagnosing problems and prescribing interventions before students fail?
- Is your RtI program as effective as it should be?
- Does managing RtI assessment data seem overwhelming?
- Do you need professional development on how to implement RtI effectively?
If you answer "Yes" or are unsure, you need our RtI services.
The Power of Response to Intervention (RtI)
Response to Intervention (RtI) practitioners do not wait for students to fail before diagnosing problems and prescribing interventions. Where traditional assessment practices used to identify children with learning discrepancies and gaps have failed in the past, the RtI framework assesses and identifies student learning difficulties and targets appropriate, scientifically research-based interventions for individualized instruction.
Although some of these strategies have been used before, they failed to make a significant difference because they were not integrated into a process that focuses on prevention rather than failure.
Our RtI Consulting Services
Our team lead by noted experts and authors Sandy Patton and Bob Howell will provide you with practical strategies for implementing RtI in your district.
What Our Clients Say
“This workshop will help us get the RtI process organized and it has given us the impetus to start the process this year in a much more effective manner.”
“It has given us a roadmap and the motivation to move forward.”
Call today 617-276-6478 or email RtI Info for more information on TECedge's RtI Services!
Keep your students from failing!